Salted Almond Choc Chip Cookies
servings: 12 lrg or 22 sml // prep time: 5-10 minutes, cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- 1.5 cups almond meal
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup dark choc chips
- 1 egg
- 2.5 tbsp honey (or pure maple syrup)
- 2.5 tbsp coconut oil (or macadamia oil)
- 1 tbsp nut butter (or tahini)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder (gluten free)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Pre heat oven to 160'C and line a baking tray.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together (almond meal, choc chips, cinnamon, baking powder & sea salt) and use a fork to get any lumps out of the almond meal.
- Mix in wet ingredients (nut butter, egg, oil & honey) until combined.
- Shape into cookies and place on the lined baking tray.
- Push down with the back of a fork and place in the oven to bake.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, once cookies become golden get those babies out of the oven.
- Allow to cool COMPLETELY and store in the fridge in an airtight container (they also freeze well) or eat them all at once because it is Winter and track pants are stretchy!
Make sure you tag me and share your creations & feedback I love to hear if you love the recipes IG: @sofievankempen #sofievankempen or FB: Heal Your Gut.