Turmeric & Ginger Smoothie
- 250ml coconut milk
- 1 banana (frozen is better)
- handful of spinach (big handful!)
- 1 carrot
- 1 orange (remove skin)
- 1/4 lemon (remove skin)
- 2cm knob ginger
- 2cm knob turmeric
Note: you can switch the greens to kale or zucchini or add more greens and less fruit... choose your own adventure!
Optional: you can add a tablespoon of collagen and gelatin to your smoothie to really boost your gut health benefits.
- Whenever I buy a heap of bananas I dice them up and freeze them in containers ready for smoothies, by freezing them it limits wastage and also makes the smoothie creamier!
- Dice up your carrot, orange, lemon, ginger and turmeric.
- Add everything to your high speed blender (I use my Nutri bullet, those things are awesome!)
- Blend until smooth and creamy! If your smoothie isn't runny enough for you just add more coconut milk.