Tamari & Coconut Beef Brisket
- 1kg beef brisket
- 400ml coconut cream
- 1/4 cup tamari or soy sauce
- 2cm knob ginger, grated
- 2cm knob turmeric, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 chilli, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
Note: you can easily mix up your vegetables, bok choy tastes great in this recipe!
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker, except the broccoli and cauliflower.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or high 5-6 hours. (Cooks quicker if you cut the brisket up into chunks) I check my brisket after a few hours and turn it in the sauce mixture.
- For the last 30 minutes on high and hour on low add the vegetables in and organise your rice.
- Check the meat and veg are tender and serve.
Serve with basmati rice, brown rice or my cauliflower rice and enjoy!