4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Balls
BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS - how many bliss ball recipes I bet you are all wondering I can create ha! These may be the last for a little while my last 3 bliss ball recipes are my fav and really cover if you don’t want nuts (Tahini Balls) if you don’t want dried fruit (Lemon Balls) and if you are a serious PB addict you NEED these.
I recently just ran a healthy snacks and treats workshop at Cairns Central shopping centre and received a huge influx of emails after the workshop about my 4 ingredient peanut butter balls.
Even Tom said after the workshop I want these for lunch everyday from now on so once we were home I made them for his lunch and he could see I was going to add more ingredients into the recipe. Anyway he was not impressed by this idea and said "That's it! Do not add anymore ingredients or weird sh*t to the balls just keep them as is they are good!" (I am totally one of those add ALL of the seaweed, algae, turmeric into any recipe and thank god Tom put his foot down because he was right they were perfect just the way they were.
As always SIMPLE IS BEST.
Nut/Seed Butters - my recommendations
I recommend in all of my recipes when using nut or seed butters you just purchase the pure product for eg: peanut butter should only have peanuts and maybe salt in the ingredients nothing extra. No additives, preservatives, sugars, added vegetable oils etc. Most health food stores will actually make it there for you on the spot these days - I highly recommend this option for freshness.
servings: 20 // prep time: 10 minutes
- 10 medjool dates (pitted)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup granola (I used Paleo Hero muesli - it's the bomb)
- You can sub in mixed nuts/seeds/dried fruit (trail mix) for the granola
- Any nut butters/seed butters can be substituted into this recipe
- Add medjool dates to your food processor and blend until a date paste forms.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until well combined.
- Use a tablespoon to measure and roll into balls.
- Store in the fridge for 2 weeks or freezer for a couple of months.
Make sure you tag me and share your creations & feedback I love to hear if you love the recipes IG: @sofievankempen #sofievankempen or FB: Heal Your Gut.